Couldn't be happier with the service and quality of the lock installation. The price was great too!
— John S., Stamford, CT
My teenage son gave a copy of our house key to his friends while we were on vacation. We were half way around the world and got a call from the police saying they were breaking up a party of 50+ adolescents at our home... what a nightmare. We gave All United a call and they went out there at 2am and put brand new locks and hardware on our home and made it safe again. Thank you so much for peace of mind.
— Tiffany Hamm, West Haven
I had some bad tenants in my building that I was forced to evict. Needless to say, when they moved out I needed to rekey the building fast. All United came out quick and replaced all the hardware the day I called them. This is a quality local business and I recommend them to anyone.
— Dan Bunger, Guilford, CT
- CT License No. LCK.0000120
- (203) 901-0011 email@example.com
Latest posts by Amit Mehra (see all)
- Avoid Getting Scammed by a Locksmith in Connecticut - November 8, 2012
- Some Great Infographics Relating to Home Security - September 24, 2012
- Schlage GT-400 HandPunch Reader: An Innovation for Workforce Time and Attendance Management - August 1, 2012
Category Archives: Automotive
Keeping your property secure has always been a concern since man stood upright. Wooden locks have been around for over 4000 years, and the first ones appeared in Assyria, a part of northern Mesopotamia. Earlier locking solutions appeared in the … Continue reading